[ox-en] [p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] important appeal: social media and p2p tools against the meltdown

 Thanks for the support Michel. That content I boldly title 'The Triple
Alliance' is developed here:
http://www.appropedia.org/The_Triple_Alliance

I dare call it the New Triple Revolution! Right now its the contemporary
equivalent of scribbles on a napkin. I look forward to collaberating with
you on writing it. From this idea set, I can see clearly things I would
otherwise ignore in the many dimensions needed for abundant society.

I hope to see more ideas like these and the ways they are (can be) put to
practice. We need applications now for this meltdown. What is presently in
practice in Iceland? The organizational approach described in the Triple
Alliance will come into greater demand as we continue to make our world more
abundant.

Nathan