[ox-en] Re: Oekonux 2.0!

Dear all!

I think I should add something here.

Yesterday Stefan Merten wrote:
When we think of peer *production* then the production projects
are most important, however. It is a certain mode of production
capitalism is based on. This mode of production is the stronghold of
capitalism and if it is overcome capitalism will wither away.
[...]
Though there is a lot of theory there I still feel we did not reach an
end here. For instance: The thesis that there is perhaps no principal
difference between physical and information production is far from
widely understood and accepted theoretically.
[...]
I think it would be useful to go to the
drawing board and analyze limitations to current peer production and
design ways to overcome these limitations. That would mean to move
from a more analytic perspective into a design perspective and also
could involve elements of a movement. Then we thought it would tear
Oekonux in two parts. Now I think it could work somehow.

Since I think Oekonux did understand some fundaments of peer
production quite well I think we as a project are in a good position
to make really useful suggestions here. Could be a useful present to
the world :-) .

All this includes of course empirical work where we study concrete
projects - like on the conference. Looking at concrete reality has
always been a part of Oekonux and IMHO this is one of our strenghts.