Re: [ox-en] Launch of P2P Research Group

hi michel

sounds great, that ll do for now, can you provide me with access on this so
i can add some name as well

cheers

athina

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:25 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 gmail.com>wrote:

never too late,

we can use this pre-existing one:

see http://p2pfoundation.net/List_of_P2P_Researchers

everyone  can add their info on the discussion page, and I'll clean it up
for publication on the main page?

Athina, what do you think?

Michel