Re: [ox-en] Some audio from the 4th Oekonux Conference

Hi Chris and all!

3 weeks (21 days) ago Chris wrote:
The audio recordings that me, Richard and Mick did are here:

Thank you so much for this, Chris. And good that you are here again
:-) .

One thing you might consider is posting all the audio to archive.org --
they automatically convert them to other formats like ogg and they also
provide a flash based player for people who like to use flash to listen
to stuff.

Good point.

I just began to gather all the recordings. I'll put them to the
conference site in raw form first so they are available as soon as
possible in a single place. But from past experience I know that at
least the recordings done with my equipment need to be processed to be
really useful. Also it would be good if we would have one audio for
each presentation. For this they need to be cut, also. Volunteers are
welcome.