[ox-en] Re: Hubs as entrypoints to P2P culture, was: P2P living environments

H Franz - thanks for your perspective - ironically reminding us of the links we already have any just need to more intentionally cultivate and nourish.

Axladitsa and other learning centres are connected through shared 'art of hosting practice and many of us who also came to The Hub through the Pioneers of Change network have been part of the emergence of this thinking - and playing - for some time now, just I sense a whole other level of enterprise emerging where these 'ways of being' are starting to be recognised - and practised - as 'operating systems' in these enterprises.

It was amazing to have Michel in our Hub Amsterdam - though a lot of what he talked about was so new to the general community, it sparked an ongoing tickle to explore more among some key members...

I have also been involved in telecentre.org over the years, introducing the live interactive 'art of hosting' practices to various meetings, including a kick off one of the Hungarian Telecentre Association Network and think that whole network certainly is an already existing and quickly growing infrastructure that could complement Hubs that will be emerging in may places in the world. How much do we consciously work on connecting and how much do we trust will emerge?

It is nice to see that underlying any 'strategy' as such are actual friendships and co-learning relationships based on shared meaning and experience across so many networks.

best,
Tatiana