Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

To summarize: Interest and usury were the same thing originally, and are
still the same thing etymologically and rightfully, and I for one use
them as synonyms. However, there's been a lot of work put into diverging
the two terms in order to, well, make it acceptable to religious freaks
who think that as long as they bend the meaning of words enough their
god won't kill them. If only we were so lucky.

[It should be noted that I am a militant atheist.]

I am too

excelent post, I do not agree to forbid interest, but I am sympatetic with
your point of view.

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com