Re: [ox-en] Gift economies - again

list-en oekonux.org writes:

I finally decided to tackle yahoo's red tape to become a member. Thanks
for
the pitch. To confirm, I agree that discussing gift practices would be
best
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/globalvillages/ as open manufacturing (
http://groups.google.com/group/openmanufacturing) and abundance (mostly
dead: http://groups.google.com/group/postscarcity) are more neutral to
gift
approaches.

Thanks for joining. Why not make an introiductory post there?.

I recognize btw concerning yahoo  that vendor - lock in is a real danger.

but for the time being it does its job very well.

Franz