feel I learned a few things for this topic meanwhile and I think it
makes sense to re-iterate / continue this. I'll quote fully for better
context.

On 2008-04-10 19:42, Stefan Merten wrote:
May be I should do a general remark here. What - among other things -
I'm currently trying to explore is some new concepts and ideas which
came to my mind. I don't know yet whether they are useful but it
feels like so to me. In that I'd appreciate if you all help to think
this through so we all gain deeper insights.

we're all researchers :-)

Yes :-) .