http://www.keimform.de/2010/02/08/exchange-justice-and-injustice/

Completely agree, Raoul, I just want to emphasize, that you are using to
different term of justice: a moral and a logical one.

On 2010-02-08 16:59, Raoul wrote:
But even when the labor-force is paid at its value it remains an
exploitation, an injustice. Injustice comes from the market itself,

This is the moral one. Exploitation is an injustice.

That is the logic, the "justice", of the market.

This is the logical one: Markets basically perform justice.

To me, the scandal is not that exploitation is unjust, the scandal is
that just exchange means exploitation and spreads poverty.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de