Re: [ox-en] Commons in a taxonomy of goods

On 2010-06-19 00:32, Diego Saravia wrote:
Goods are not scarce by its nature (like having a temperature).

They are scarce by its economic nature

They are scarce by commodity production treated as "nature".

ok, we can define such a property "limitedness"

but it is not obvious than you can produce more apples, you need
trees,  land, work, etc

If you take a simple model without thinking about capital, you need
to work to get apples, and if you
put work in apples you will not get all the oranges you need, so, the
scarcity cames from other place in that case: work

Same applies here: Work (labor power) is only scarce if being a
commodity. Otherwise it may be limited.

The other points you gave are repeatings of classical liberal framework,
which I well know. If you don't feel to criticize the liberal framework,
then ok. I do.