[ox-en] Re: German translation (was: Re: Interview with George Dafermos - translators wanted)

thanks Stefan!

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de> wrote:

German translation is now finished, thanks to cooperation with Christian
Siefkes :)

Publication will be done stepwise since the interview is longish. The
start post which may be referenced is this one:

http://keimform.de/2012/die-soziale-steuerung-von-open-source-teil-1/

Thanks to Michel, Neal, and George performing this interview.

All the best,
Stefan