Message 00079 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] New Draft CFP

Hi Mathieu and all,

But I think it would be useful to be more specific and integrate both ideas by writing: “commons- based **and** commons-oriented production”. That might seem redundant, but “based” may mean that only the input is “common”. “Commons-oriented” makes more explicit that the output is also “common”.

OK, well I see your point but stylistically it is a bit heavy to have both in my view. Whichever one encompasses the other could be put in - or alternatively a formulation like "commons-based and oriented"?
Yes. It is true that "based" and "oriented" may encompass each other, but they may not. "commons based and oriented" sounds fine.

Raoul

Message 00079 [Homepage] [Navigation]