From: Athina Karatzogianni <athina.k>
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010 5:31 am
Subject: Re: [jox] peer review
To: journal

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Call me a nutcase, but my personal stance is any paper well-
researched and
reasonably referencend and argued is worth publishing whatever the
background and ideology of the author or the reviewer. Perhaps
my belief
that most reviewers would be in that category is misplaced, but
I d like to
believe that peer review ultimately works better than asking 200
people from
the street to vote on it .

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:48 PM, graham