Message 00224 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] peer review

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Call me a nutcase, but my personal stance is any paper well-researched and
reasonably referencend and argued is worth publishing whatever the
background and ideology of the author or the reviewer. Perhaps my belief
that most reviewers would be in that category is misplaced, but I d like to
believe that peer review ultimately works better than asking 200 people from
the street to vote on it .