Message 00258 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Hull

Dear friends,

Sorry for being a ghost for some time now. There's very little i do these days outside of working on the phd: the research is culminating and the dissertation should be submitted in the summer. Seems i overestimated my ability to handle a growing amount of work, and so I overextended myself, underestimating the time-demands that the phd -at this stage- imposes upon my ability to multi-task. I'm afraid i'm pretty much one-dimensional these days, living as a hermit on coffee and cigarettes:-)

However, despite my long hibernation, i'm still very much interested in the CSPP project. And I hope I'll be in a position to contribute more substantially in the months to come, especially after spring. At any rate, although i might be somehow absent from the mailing list discussions (which I follow with some time-delay), i still feel very strongly about the project and I'm really excited we're going to meet in a couple of days at hull. As Mathieu and Stefan suggested, this is an excellent opportunity to discuss the configuration and the finetuning of CSPP..

See you soon,
g.

Message 00258 [Homepage] [Navigation]