Från: owner-journal oekonux.org [owner-journal oekonux.org] För Mathieu ONeil
Skickat: den 9 maj 2010 22:43
Till: journal oekonux.org
Ämne: Re: [jox] HOWTO_conference reports

Hi Stefan, all

The idea is just to give organisers of conferences a chance to reflect and communicate on their experience - anyone who organised a conference dealing with peer production issues would be welcome to do it. If you wanted to, you could do one about last year's Oekonux conference for example, though I think stretching back more than one year in the past might be a bit stale.
Having standardised questions and overall length will help to keep the section nice and compact as well as helping comparisons between respondents.
cheers,
Mathieu