From: Mathieu ONeil <u4245890 anu.edu.au>
To: journal oekonux.org
Sent: Tue, September 21, 2010 9:40:17 AM
Subject: Re: Making pieces visible (was: [jox] Journal update)

Hi Stefan,  all

In my opinion the site is not ready yet to go live and include  content: the
structure and layout still need work, as outlined in my message to  the
technical list last week.

Re. sub-categories, I indicated in that  same email that the existing ones such
as theory and activist are too general,  and that we should use some of those
presented in the CFP instead. For what its  worth, here they are, without "peer
production":

political  economy
exchange
alternative to capitalism
capitalist cooptation
(I  think the previous four are quite similar and could be blended? as
political  economy or capitalism)

critical theory (in above as  well?)

expertise

social movements

governance (in peer  projects)

ethics

hardware

feminism

industry and  ecology

They don't all need to be there, of course... We  could take out expertise for
example - the others seem quite different; if there  is consensus I can edit the
page mentioned  below.

cheers,

Mathieu

Message 00410 [Homepage] [Navigation]