Message 00466 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Chaos or transparency?

Hi Mathieu!

@all: Thanks for the big feedback - though my original question has
not been answered by most :-( .

Yesterday Mathieu ONeil wrote:
For my part, I would appreciate a little gesture once in a while along the lines of "really busy right now, will respond to this email later".

Hmm... This doesn't make sense to me because I respond to *every*
email to which it makes sense IMHO - though sometimes it takes some
time. That is my understanding of acting responsibly.

But if you appreciate it: I need some time to digest this. May be I
can come back to this this evening but it is certainly planned for
tomorrow evening.

In any case I appreciate that there seem to be a lot of constructive
energy :-) .

Message 00466 [Homepage] [Navigation]