Message 00514 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Andersson paper on filesharing ready to be signaled

Hi all

The revised version of the P2P filesharing paper by Jonas Andersson is now up.

/scientific-committee/latest-submissions/inaugural-issue-subactivism/jonas-andersson-paper/Andersson_revision.odt

Could the three reviewers please have a look at this and see if they reckon it's OK. If there are any major issues please let me know.

--> Signals

The categories ("Suggested categories for signaling") are here:
http://cspp.oekonux.org/journal/peer-review

Could you please copy these, answer this and send them to me.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Message 00514 [Homepage] [Navigation]