Message 00005 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox-tech] Re: Site structure

Hi Mathieu and all!

2 months (64 days) ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:

Hi

I think the structure is OK. Nothing stands in the way for me. I am short of time right now so if you can start setting this up it would be great.

I started to create the structure outlined on

	http://cspp.oekonux.org/scientific-committee/website/suggested-structure

You may want to check

	http://cspp.oekonux.org/sitemap

to find the new pages.

From this the question arised what type of side-columns to use for
ordinary pages other than the front page. As far as the elements (aka
portlets) concerned we need here I think we need a navigation portlet
as the very least. Also a recent changes portlet would be nice. The
login portlet is not really needed everywhere and can be removed.

Well, I think I'll just configure things as they seem right to me and
then show it to you.

Message 00005 [Homepage] [Navigation]