Message 00025 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Site logo (was: Re: Fwd: [jox-tech] Re: Layout)

Hi Mathieu and all!

Yesterday Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I dont know about the transparency issue, I used to do design work using proprietary software but that was more than ten years ago, so I am quite rusty.

I still hope someone more knowledgeable can help here.

Good: the size and type the font is OK, I think.

BTW: You used Arial as a font. Was that a conscious decision? Fonts
are usually part of a branding and should be considered. Please note
that Arial is really a standard font found everywhere. This may be
great but it also may be dumb.

Less good: it looks a bit sad, needs some colour. Might work better with the subtitle in red. Also the line is too long, it should be aligned to the subtitle,
I used your draft and already wondered why you didn't put any red in
it.

I will fix that and send you a new version tomorrow.

Please try to limit the iterations.

When this comes: in terms of layout ideally the title should be aligned to the left-most edge of the category toolbar, just looks neater that way.

I left some space so the site logo can breathe. It's easy to crop the
logo on the left and right.

Message 00025 [Homepage] [Navigation]