[ox-en] Re: press release critique

MJ Ray <markj cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

And this is exactly what Eric Raymond in his propaganda says (see
the magic cauldron:
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/homesteading/magic-cauldron/).
Open-source's poster boy arguing against making money from Free
software?  Surely not?  Time from me to go reread that one, I guess.

Do you wish to refer to any particular part of this publication?  Just
citing it is rather like waving one's arm at an unordered dictionary
to justify a word definition.
--
MJR