Re: [ox-en] Self-unfolding education

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Meretz wrote:
really interesting to read for me (like it very much!), what you wrote
seems to me very near to german critical psychology (Klaus Holzkamp) and
some of Jean Lave from US. Can this be?

I'm not familiar with them, but I'll look them up when I return from
Christmas vacations. Thanks for the reference!

B. Fallenstein wrote:
 > Personally, I think the way schools should work is the priciple of the
 > Sudbury Schools: teaching happens _only when students ask for it_. And
 > yes, almost all of their students do learn to read.

Do you have refs or links to "Sudbury Schools" texts or descriptions?

There is a German Sudbury start-up in Berlin:

    www.demokratische-schule.de

The site is in German, but they have many international links. (They
also have a German low-volume mailing list.)

- Benja