RE: [ox-en] Does the GPL imply exchange?

<<This means that the user will no longer need copies of the software
locally at all>>

While this may be the case, it is not what I want and Im sure not what
others want.  I like to control my information and if does not exist
locally then it is harder to control.  Generally I would not want to
rely on other computers if I can help it.  With wireless and broadband
the "location of software" is going to be spread, not centralised.

=====
---

Scott Mackinney

http://www.users.bigpond.com/scottpmack