Re: [ox-en] Questions about vocabulary

I would think that "loo" in (british) english corresponds to "Klo" in
german.

See for instance on the web:

http://www.theplumber.com/irene.html
U.K.´s cleanest loo

http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2001/02/26/loo/
The loo and love

http://www.looroll.com/
Looroll Wallpapers

http://www.nature-loo.com.au/
Nature-Loo Composting Toilet
It's the best selling domestic composting toilet in Australia!
In fact, we beat the competition pants down!
The PERFECT place to SIT & solve the problems of the WORLD...

www.loo.co.uk/
Loo of the Year

http://www.looreview.com/
The Loo Review
a journal of stories, art, and reviews of loos
"I don't get it. This is a site about toilets?"

http://www.loohire.co.uk/
Welcome to Loo Hire UK - Portable Toilets

And in the Netherlands, the Loo (het Loo) is the name of one of the palaces
of the royal family.