FW: [ox-en] peer to peer society

Dear friends,

It seems I forgot to mention the URL, here it is: http://www.noosphere.cc/peerToPeer.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Seaman [graham seul.org]
Sent: 27 July 2002 00:21
To: list-en oekonux.org
Cc: michel.bauwens belgacom.be
Subject: Re: [ox-en] peer to peer society

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 michel.bauwens belgacom.be wrote:

[1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
Dear friends,

I believe I have failed to transmit this to this list so far. I have
just finished an essay which tracks the transformation of peer to peer
from a technological paradigm, to a socio-cultural form that points out
to a new form of civilisation. Stefan's GPL society is cited, and
reference is made to the ideas by Negri, Benasayag, and others..

All comments would be very welcome, including references to books and
online papers/sites. One section that needs to be developed still is the
last one on the notion of digital commons.

Well, now you've got it to the list .... but it would help if you
provided a url, too ;-)

Graham

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."