Re: [ox-en] Spreading the word

(in case we go published)

The conference will be a good opportunity to find out
if there are people committed to a publication. I can
not participate there but will throw out a few
discussion-points in advance.

It does not seem that we would be short of ideas or
material, but there are more to do than writing the
book. Unfortunately, someone (german-speaking) would
have to take an overarching responsibility for such a
project (Steffan?). Does anyone have experience from
book-publishing?
I got contacts in a small, academic publishing company
and could ask them for advice, though it probably
would be better to enlist a German/international
publisher. If need be I could do the design (I'm an
illustrator by profession).

I still havnt got the message send to the german list
(got the adress wrong).

/Johan