[ox-en] muddev

Hi,
My first post.
As references to relevant discussions elsewhere seem to be quite welcome on
this list I thought some might be interested in this thread on the MUDDev
mailinglist. It's a mailinglist for developers of Multiplayer Onlinegames.
Quite a few influential names in the field post there.
It all started quite innocently with a discussion about playergenerated
content in such games and ended up at topics like intellectual property,
p2p systems, free software and paradigm shifts.
I think this message makes a good starting point:

https://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2002Q4/msg00056.php

This link provided in the thread provided some interesting reading as well:

http://www.digitalartauction.com/

Let me know if stuff like this is ontopic ... I havent lurked for that long.

Philipp Krammer