Re: [ox-en] [ot:ox-book] Zu Projekt 'ox-book'

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, MJ Ray wrote:

Would it be worth setting up a translation server to co-ordinate this,
rather than using CVS?  I'm currently looking at the Debian Description
Translation Server to see if I can use it for translating free software
project web sites.  I could also see if it is suitable for the ox-book too,
maybe with three language codes: German, rough English, finished English.
(Of course, it is always possible that I am ignorant of other work in this
area.)

Great, can you report back to the list with a summary of the advantages
of using it? (or not, depending on what you find out)

I also ask if you could refrain from selecting a single publisher yet.  I'm
very interested in publishing thought-provoking books like this on the Turo
imprint.  I hadn't mentioned that before because it is very early days yet
and I don't like counting chickens who haven't hatched yet, and haven't
really been laid as eggs yet.

I agree, not an issue until we have a few eggs :-). Anyway, let a hundred
publishers bloom... I couldn't find any web links to Turo; are there any?

Graham

MJR