Re: English link page (was: Re: [ox-en] Free project)

Hi

On Friday 31 January 2003 02:07, Chris Croome wrote:
On Fri 31-Jan-2003 at 12:37:44AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Chris Croome wrote:
If the links have this attribute added:

    hreflang="en"

Is it possible to specify several languages this way?
How do browsers typically process this tag?

 >Foo</a>

OK, I have done this for the first bit of the file, see
attached (not if attachments are banned...). I think it works
quite well.

There is something I like about www.gnu.org and www.debian.org:
The localized versions of these sites are kept parallel, with
foot notes on each page, linking the corresponding other
versions: "This page is available in [English] [French] [German]
[Italian] [Russian] and [Spanish]"

On the Debian web site, it is even possible to let the browser
select which version to display initially.

To do things like this would require some kind of content
management, and I don't know which solutions are available.
Anyway, it would be pretty cool :o)

cu,
Thomas
 }:o{#