[ox-en] Re: Graham Seaman * The Two Economies; Or: Why the washing machine question is the wrong question (was: [ox-en] Conference documentation)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, MJ Ray wrote:

I thought I heard that they don't call it Palladium any more?

Don't forget this was written some time last September (ie before the
conference)... things change...

FLOSS is not the whole picture.  Do not quote it as absolute.  It is just
the largest self-selecting survey.

Why is this not under a copyleft?  ;-)

This argument came up before the conference. I think copyleft for opinion
pieces is unneccessary and unhelpful (as does rms - eg
http://www.stallman.org/articles/biopiracy.html). But if there's something
you want to do with it apart from copy it or quote it, then let me know
and I'll either let you do whatever it is, or if you explain why it would
be good for more people to do whatever it is you're thinking of doing with
it, I'll put it under a copyleft license.

Graham

MJR