[ox-en] Re: Stefan Meretz, Uli Weiss * Freie Software im Empire

Hi MJ!

Yesterday MJ Ray wrote:
Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:
Freie Software im Empire

Malgxuste retposxtlisto, aux leciono pri germana lingvo?

I guess this is Esperanto wondering about German posts to this list.

Ahm, yes, I'm posting the conference contributions to both lists
regardless of their language. One reason is purely for completeness.
The other reason is, that people on the English list may get at least
an impression of the contributions even if they are in German. If it
seems interesting they at least have a chance to ask for translation,
summary or similar.