Re: [ox-en] hackers v 'politicians'

Really? I guess you haven't met many people from the UK
Trotskyist and associated left...

Sectarians are generally paranoid, anti-democratic, and
closed to new ideas. I would agree that those folks don't
get it, no matter where they are. Maybe your connotation of
Trotskyist is more positive over there, but in the United
States, Trotskyists and those who identify too closely with
specific Marxist currents are generally nutcases. I don't
deal with those people. They are counter-revolutionaries.

Art