[ox-en] How about a wiki.oekonux.org site?

Hi

The Indymedia wiki [1] is a good tool for documenting what
happens on email lists and sites like the wikipedia [2]
are great, why don't we set up a Oekonux one -- we could
use it to document the free software mode of production
using that mode of production :-)

It could also be used for book ideas and what ever, what
do people think, anyone else interested in contributing to
a site like that?

Chris

[1] http://docs.indymedia.org/

[2] http://www.wikipedia.org/