[ox-en] Re: Cross Posting

Hi Adam and all!

Last month (41 days ago) Adam Moran wrote:
I?m on too many lists as well, and in line with martin's suggestion I?m
going to forward (under separate cover) an email I sent earlier today to
the [Fsfe-ie] list suggesting a common place to publish our ideas

I refer the [ox-en] list to the thread started by chris croome entitled
  "[ox-en] How about a wiki.oekonux.org site?" - i think both chris and
me sense a need to mainstream and demystify the FLOSS mode of production
to the world outside our newly forming and overlapping communities -
IMHO this can be done best by participation from, and reference to, the
(stakeholder) communities themselves; can we all consider therefore
contacting interested parties and figure out an acceptable location for
this joint work ?

Contacting interested parties is always a good thing.

Today I think mailing lists are a perfect tool for that because people
subscribed to multiple lists can forward interesting things from one
list to another. This is some sort of decentralized news dissemination
which directs relevant news to exactly the right people. Of course it
is important to forward only relevant news.

BTW: If someone on this list gives a presentation where Oekonux is a
topic - or has done so in the past - please tell me so I can give it
an entry on

	http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/ontour.html