Re: Cross Posting WAS [ox-en] Open Source and Denied Parties

i am a drunk commie who raced a bike in mozamiqiue today so wait till tomorrow for anything sensible ;-)
i am honets, no?

Adam Moran wrote:

hi,

I’m cross posting this debate to the [Fsfe-ie] list who are producing a co-ordinated response to the envisaged European patent law, which is against all our interests - the archive is open for those folk with time on our hands [1] ... which I guess is no one on the [ox-en] list [2]

auskadi wrote:
> Thomas
> I have too many listss in my inbox just now but if you want to post it
> there you can - that's fine; I think the best way for this sort of thing > to happen is for those of us who are on other lists to cross post things
> and "report back" if needed

I’m on too many lists as well, and in line with martin's suggestion I’m going to forward (under separate cover) an email I sent earlier today to the [Fsfe-ie] list suggesting a common place to publish our ideas

I refer the [ox-en] list to the thread started by chris croome entitled "[ox-en] How about a wiki.oekonux.org site?" - i think both chris and me sense a need to mainstream and demystify the FLOSS mode of production to the world outside our newly forming and overlapping communities - IMHO this can be done best by participation from, and reference to, the (stakeholder) communities themselves; can we all consider therefore contacting interested parties and figure out an acceptable location for this joint work ?

--
adam

"I was told later that there is a striking chemical phenomenon that can be demonstrated with supersaturated solution of anhydrous sodium acetate, cooled below its normal freezing point of around room temperature. A single tiny flake of the solid chemical is dropped into the supercooled solution ... and within moments the entire volume of the liquid undergoes a swift phase change, becoming a solid crystalline mass." Julian May - The Magnificat

[1] Archive : http://mailman.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/fsfe-ie

[2] archive : http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/archive/index.html

Martin Hardie
/\/\I-I/\/\I-I/\/\I-I/\/\I-I
auskadi tvcabo.co.mz
hardie ekno.com
Avenida Julius Nyerere 812 7E
Maputo Mozambique (don't use the post!!)
(258) 82 449428
Artekale 30, 2A
Durango, 48200
Bizkaia, Euskal Herria,