Re: [ox-en] Plans for a Linux Institute (Frederick Noronha)

Hi list!

Last month (44 days ago) geert lovink wrote:
Finland Works on an Applied Linux Institute

Is there a link?

On a more fundamental level the question is about the Linux working model or
means of production; could the principles of sharing and voluntary
cooperation be extended beyond the original world of programming to other
social activities? Some say yes, some say no, and we would like to find out
where and in what conditions it might be possible.

I'd really like to put it among the Oekonux links because these are
typical Oekonux questions.