[ox-en] Re: [AFLUG] Impaired - is it SCO? preliminary thoughts.

Hi Martin ,
Is this an academic research or a work related if it
is academic , I can direct you to some people doing
similer stuff. But if it is non academic work . How
ethical do you think it is???
ken

 --- Martin Hardie <auskadi tvcabo.co.mz> wrote: >
Its been getting a bit boring here in Maputo so I
went to Nelspruit in Sth
Africa to do some shopping and sit in the air
conditioned mall. While I
waited and drank coffee I did some reading and the
next day put together
these notes regarding some of the responses to the
SCO litigation - it is
just a start.

I make no claims as a hacker, I am a mere Linux
user, in the jargon, a newbie
at that, but I have been trying to come to grips
with the various aspects of
the SCO litigation in order to assess their
relevance to my ongoing research
(re other ways to imagine law and OS). That research
is by  nature part
legal, part philosophical and part political.

I am sending this rough work out so maybe we can
discuss it and those who