Re: [ox-en] GPL Restrictive (and all the rest of those threads that this grew out of)

CC

Phew, I was worried that everyone on the list had forgotten about capital!
Thanks, Let me think about this, but I may not post anything more for a little
while  because I don't want to crowd the list.
But at first glance there are 2 threads here I think

- the privatisation of FLOSS and the method/mode of producton/oganisation (my
worse case scenario) and

- The not the worst case scenario is that capital continues to adopt the
rhizomaticmethid/mode as it allows them to avoid the problems of wage
labourers... no salaries, no benefits, no workers compensation  - just a pool
of labour hapily producing commodities at no/low cost.

But as a dispute between capitalists how can people imagine the SCO/Msoft
argument that the GPL is anti competitive - this is one thing I have been
trying to flush out here. Looking at it in this way may be helpful.

Martin