Re: Documentation Standards was Re: [ox-en] UserLinux

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 16:36, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
Can you move beyond dismissing the philosophy and language of the free
software movement as a whole an an uncritical regurgitation of a
philosophy which you claim you know more about than the practicioners
themselves?

 oh but I forgot we should only say nice things about  free software, repeat
the language, worship or code and never try and look into things that
question what we say, where we are going, or god forbid if the path is
dangerous. Anyone who does these things is obviously a non believer, they
should be run out of the temple or bazaar as they obvioulsy just don't
understand or support free as in freedom. I forgot floss is evolutionary
better, its inevitable that this higher form of machine will succed all other
forms and free us all, inclduing the kids I see everyday begging for 2 cents
to buy bread while they die of aids on the streets of africa.
God if they only knew that linux will  save them all we could all have a smile
on our face.
Patting each other on the back is good as the ship heads towards the
icebergs.....
--

http://openflows.org/~auskadi/

"Mind you, I am not asking you to bear witness to what you believe false,
which would be a sin, but to testify falsely to what you believe true - which
is a virtuous act because it compensates for lack of proof of something
that certainly exists or happened." Bishop Otto to Baudolino in Umberto Eco's
Baudolino.