Re: Political parties? (was: Re: [ox-en] Re: [ox] Theses about the relation between the Oekonux project and the remaining world)

Stefan wrote:

Hi Rich and all!

Last month (56 days ago) Rich Walker wrote:
[snip]
Absolutely. This is why I suggest that we should dismiss all routes to
change that do not go through a legitimate political party with a
definite route to social transformation through electing political
animals in suits to political roles.

That bit's a joke.

Indeed, in Britain, the Terrorism
Act actually defines terrorism as seeking political goals outside
political parties

That bit isn't.

 - and we must not support terrorism...

Are you really serious on that or is that a joke? I mean if one thing
is inevitably rooted in the capitalist systems then it is political
parties.

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487