Re: [ox-en] Nazi in Debian Alert

Hi
I have been going through this thread a bit again as there are some very
disturbing ideas being circulated in it. It displays in a way how Floss has
been captured by the liberal rational consensus - that is in another way the
end of politics.
What I was trying to find was the original letter (was it you Rich?) sent to
Mr Perens.
can someone post that?????
Please don't bleat about privacy - it was posted somewhere so its in the
public domain ... i.e. no injunctions can be obtained to stop it being posted
only damages for breach of confidential information!! But you can breach
confidential information in the public interest....
Thanks
Martin