Re: [ox-en] Paul Bowmans email to Richard Stallman

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:19:44AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Stefan Merten wrote:
To me this seems a conflict between whoever but this list is for sure
not involved in this conflict. I think it makes no sense in spreading
out a conflict to unrelated people in this way.

Unless the entire thread is removed from the archives, the list is
definately involved, in that the search engines have indexed it, and
could give people the misleading impressions about my political views,
nature, and actions.

Mr. Bowman refuses to communicate with me, despite my offers, so this
list seems the best place to present the true facts of the case.  I will
keep my communications on this list civil, and if Mr. Bowman acts with
common decency and courtesy, this thread should come to a quick end.

This is not the case. You may send emails with inline PGP or with
introduction sent on subscription is not clear about this indeed.

Thank you for letting me know.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)