[ox-en] Re: Do not fork

Dear Stefan Meretz, Stefan Merten adn Senor Seaman,

my last word for now .... I am not going to another list to read about what should happen to this list. I REFUSE TO.

I think it is entireley disrespectful to the list members to be talking about "US" and "OUR FUTURE" somewhere else.

*Either do it off all lists (that is privately as some of us have done) or do it here if you cannot do that - don't do it all. The subject is about this list. It is ludicrous to say ... all those who wish to discuss this topic please go to Oxenfuture list and oxenfuture list will report back to oxen about your future. I know I am exxagerating but can't you see where this is going. Its like back room trade union organising....Decide what the workers policy should be in the poxy list and come back and tell us plebs what "we" have decided.*

Or should I now go to nettime, fibreculture, sarai etc etc and and wherever else and start asking them or even complaining to them about Nazis on Oekonux En and how nothing is being done about it and how any discussion occurs not here but on the oxy list etc etc, the attempts to silence discussion of the subject, eg suspend the list so those emotional brats can get over thier little problem and come back and be good and talk about on topic things.....??????

Some of us are loathed to join more lists be they ox chat lists or anything else.

*Our list is here ...

please post your comments and proposals here..
*
Martin

StefanMn posted a serious reflection what happened, and what can be done in a responsable way: http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/liste/archive/msg03750.html

Graham made a proposal: http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/liste/archive/msg03757.html

Ciao,

"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in being what he is and not something else...."