[ox-en] Openness (was: Re: usage of software)

Hi list!

When there is opinion in the following it is my own as an individual.
This is not always exactly the same opinion I have as a maintainer.

3 days ago Graham Seaman wrote:
Hallo Jonathan,

I thought you'd gone?

He *is* no longer subscribed to the list. That is what some people
here called for and actually I really think you all should cool down
now. The "witch" is gone. Full stop. If you want to burn it then
please construct a time machine and go back to the Dark Ages.

I tried to discuss which sense such a step makes on [pox] but nobody
of the people from this list, who called for this, could point out
what sense it makes either. Nonetheless you got what some of you
wanted. Please remember that some of you created the mess in the first
place.

However, this list is as open as all the main lists of Oekonux. Thus
Jonathan can post here as anybody else.

Besides that I think that this was the final post from Jonathan he
announced to me. As far as my contact with him was I'd really wish
that all the people here could behave as civil on the list as he did.
To me it is a shame that someone you call a Nazi could give some of
you lessons on how to behave in a civil manner. Some of you may call
civil behavior an extra intelligent strategy, but I'd love some of the
persons here could hide their real identity behind such an extra
intelligent strategy instead of distributing hatred by this list.

Frankly I'm disgusted by the state this list is in. I'm saying this as
an individual member of this list.