Re: [ox-en] "Digitized Music between Pirate Copy and Societal Alternative"

Hi list!

Last week (9 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
Soon I'm invited to a panel discussion about music P2P and so on.
Below is a long form of a 10-minute statement I'm planning to
contribute and I'd love to have any feedback on the thoughts presented
there.

Because I have been asked several times I now put my set of slides
including my notes to

	http://www.oekonux.org/texts/copykillsmusic.html

so they are accessible more easily. There will also be an OpenTheory
project (soon).

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.