Re: [ox-en] suggestion: collecting addresses, dopedia

Is the aim of dopedia to be a sort of "do it yourself" wikipedia? a
how-tos repository? If yes, (i.e. using the mediawiki categories and
hypertext) would be interesting to try to make a rhyzome that connects
in an intelligible way the how-tos togheter. The aim would be to show
how to make final products, through different combined how-tos.