Re: [ox-en] suggestion: collecting addresses, dopedia

I  wonder why I did not notice this website before. It would be
interesting to explore possible synergies with coforum.de and simmilar
projects.
--tk

You don't know Socialforge, but I know CoForum (I translated some from it) ;-)
Actually Socialforge is under big redevelopment in these days (I'm
looking for a new Wiki software, perhaps I'll choose Mediawiki) and
would be interesting to collaborate. Looking at del.icio.us, I'm
thinking on how to replicate for wikis the  social sharing of
bookmarked links mechanism. Something more automated that interwiki
links.. Ideas?