Re: [ox-en] getting online representation going to support meaningful work

Hi Franz!

Last week (9 days ago) Franz Nahrada wrote:
Marcin Jakubowski is head and co-developer of Open Source Ecology in the
US, a form of third-generation intentional community whose goal is not
only support its members, but develop a schem of positive social change by
choosing the right livelyhood.

And I had hoped that the times are over when some people try to tell
us what is the "right livelihood"(TM)...

OSE people are commited to research and learning, they are at the
forefront of Neo-Subsistence which will replace the old Industrial System
in the speed of light -  not only out of necessity, but because it is
simply the best and most sustainable lifestyle that you can live on this
planet.

Can you tell me where I can get Open Weapons to prevent these people
to destroy my life?

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.