Re: [ox-en] getting online representation going to support meaningful work

list-en oekonux.org on Montag, 10. Oktober 2005 at 8:46 Uhr [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] wrote:

OSE people are commited to research and learning, they are at the
forefront of Neo-Subsistence which will replace the old Industrial
System
in the speed of light -  not only out of necessity, but because it is
simply the best and most sustainable lifestyle that you can live on this
planet.

Can you tell me where I can get Open Weapons to prevent these people
to destroy my life?

Do not worry, there will be enough productive capacity to allow some nerds
to live in the sky or in outer space ;-)

Franz

PS: maybe that the real challenge of ours: to live with these enormous
differences and be able to get a society going where everyone can go to
his or her extremes. But the main task is engineering this planet. The
reality that we are facing (the Decades of Disasters) in the best case
calls for a human endavour of enormous size and many different callings.

I am going to write more about this subject here:
http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?FranzNahrada/SpeechChioggia

so that difference is even archetypical to our situation, and I chose the
image of the zero footprint city from Stargates first Nox episode to draw
up the paradox in which we will be.

Franz